analytica Anacon India is the leading event for the Laboratory
Technology, Analysis, Biotechnology and Life Science industry in India.
Since its premier in 2003, analytica Anacon India has been held six
times and has developed into a magnet for visitors from across India
and the entire South Asian region.
Once again the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology
(BMWi) as well as the Association of the German Trade Fair Industry
(AUMA) are supporting a German group participation, in order to develop
and foster business relations between Indian and German companies.
The German Pavilion is giving German companies and their overseas
branches the possibility to present their excellent products and to
offer their renowned services to key players and decision makers from
all over India.
The intention of this pavilion is to strengthen the position of small
and medium sized German companies of the Analysis, Laboratory
Technology , Biotechnology and Life Science sector in India.
1. Application for the German joint company exhibition, EUR 250,-- / sqm, minimum 9 sqm
2. Application for the information centre (area within the German Pavilion), fixed price EUR 900,-- for 2 sqm
Your benefits of a participation within the German Pavilion (regardless of the chosen participation form) are:
- Your stand is planned for you, is built up and must only be designed by you specifically for your company
- Funded participation by the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology
- The opportunity to rent a 2sqm area within the information centre of the German Pavilion
- More easy and more efficient preparation of the trade show
- Support in Germany and on the spot by an experienced trade show organizer
- Free utilisation of the infrastructure of the German Pavilion (Lounge, Meeting Room, etc.)
- You get a fully equipped stand with the effectually CI "made in Germany"
- You get an entry in the official exhibitor directory
- We are doing extensive press work and visitor promotion
- And: Your subsidiary or branch office in India can also apply
Deadline for applications is August 16, 2013
In 2011 the following 13 German companies have shown their products within the German Pavilion at analytica Anacon India:
- BRAND GMBH + CO KG
- DURAN Group GmbH
- FRIATEC AG
- HAVER & BOECKER OHG
- IKA India Pvt. Ltd.
- KNF Neuberger GmbH
- Miele & Cie. KG
- MMM Medcenter Einrichtungen GmbH
- Netzsch Gerätebau GmbH
- R-Biopharm AG
- Retsch GmbH
- succidia AG
- Vogel Business Media
Contact for exhibitors at the German Pavillion:
IMAG – Internationaler Messe- und Ausstellungsdienst GmbH
phone: +49 89 949-22121
Please find the application forms for a stand within the German Pavilion at analytica Anacon India 2013 here.
For more information please click on the link, to visit the official website of the German Pavilion at analytica Anacon India.