1. India’s economy has been growing at a rate of at least 7% p.a. for several years.
2. India has a very favorable, stable political situation.
3. Improvements in healthcare will create a great demand for high-standard diagnostic devices.
4. New industrial sectors (pharmaceuticals, food exports) require increased capacities in R&D and quality control.
5. We guarantee international standards in the organization and promotion of the trade show.
6. The Indian government is developing biotechnology parks to
facilitate cooperation between the areas of research and development.
7. Visitors with large investment budgets. The visitors who attend the fair are from branches of industry with
large investment budgets and from the science and research sectors.
8 . analytica Anacon India is India’s leading exhibition for
laboratory technology, analysis, quality control, biotechnology and
9. Organized by the local subsidiary MMI India which has broad
experience in international trade fairs and good contacts to
associations, institutions, media.
10. The analytica Anacon India Conference addresses the elite research and development by selected topics with international high ranking speakers.
11. analytica’s global network, which includes shows in Germany,
China, India and Vietnam, will help you to establish your company in
well known or new emerging markets around the world.
12. The show is organized by Messe München, organizer of the leading international trade fair analytica in Munich, Germany.
13. Collocation with LASER World of PHOTONICS INDIA from 12-14 november
in the BEC adds exhibitors and visitors of laser and photonics
technology in analytics and biotechnology.