There is a wide range and variety of participation opportunities. You can choose between an individual participation or you can also exhibit in one of our joint Pavilion booths. See for yourself!
On the initiative of the German Industry Association for Optical, Medical and Mechatronical Technologies Inc. (Spectaris), with the support of the Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi) and in cooperation with the Association of the German Trade Fair Industry (AUMA) a German Pavilion is organized in 2017 again.
German Pavilion application forms
Application forms in German or in English for the Joint company exhibition and the Information centre of the Federal Republic of Germany (German companies only) are available below:
Deadline for application is 19th June 2017!
- Eva Sauerborn
- +49 89 552912-120
- +49 89 552912-350
As an alternative to your individual application, you may also exhibit at our country’s joint pavilion at attractive rates.
- Efficient and uncomplicated trade-fair organization
- Economic benefits due to special packages (fully equipped booth)
- WLAN available
- Convenient infrastructure at your disposition: Lounge, info counter, kitchen (served lunch, coffee and cold beverages), open and closed meeting area
- Support to find a hotel/ support with visa invitation letter
Application forms and information on booths sizes and prices of the International Pavilion are available now. Deadline for submitting the application forms 28th July 2017.
- Susanne Figaj
- Senior Exhibition Manager
- +49 89 949-20325
- +49 89 949-97-20325
- Katja Schlatter
- Junior Exhibition Manager
- +49 89 949-20382
- +49 89 949-9720382
The Chinese Pavilion will be coordinated by MM (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. Beijing Office. The company's goal is to introduce international trade fairs to Chinese companies and to help them participate in the exhibitions.
Go to the Messe Muenchen Shanghai Website